About Crystal Units
Three Decades of Experience
With current environmental requirements and design expectation, we offer excellent provisions in the glass industry. At Crystal Units our three decades of experience provides us with the tools and knowledge to offer cutting edge technologies from a team who really care about what they do. The continued expansion of Crystal Units towards innovative glass solutions has made us the preferred choice for many leading architects, glazing specialists and designers. Crystal Units has the capability of managing large demanding projects, having worked on major landmark assignments throughout the UK.
The Forge - Newham
- Kitemark licence for EN 1279-2 & EN 1279-3 Glass in building. Insulating glass units
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management systems
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR) attestation level 1
- FORS compliant (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme)
- CHAS accredited (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
As an established organisation Crystal Units is able to scale up or down according to customer requirements. All of the orders are organised by our clients’ needs and size specifications. Once the initial setting down of information from our client is recorded, our next step is to print all of the work specifications onto a set of labels with a tracking barcode, allowing us to monitor the process at each stage of production.